- Do we dare to reach for paradise?
- Do we strive to build social systems that can bring an end to history?
- Can we bring the Messiah by designing a world where strife has ceased, where abundance has been harnessed and tamed, and where the struggle for human caring and contentment governs our lives?
- Can we be bold in our political/economics?
- Do we have the imagination, the conviction, and the daring to hazard utopia?
24 February 2011
The imagination, the conviction, and the daring
Labels: bible, Master and His Emissary
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment